These delicious Triple Berry Muffins are soft, moist, and bursting with blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry goodness. They are a perfect make-ahead breakfast recipe and make a great on-the-go snack.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- 1 ¼ cups sugar
- ½ cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, using an electric hand mixer or a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar until they are light and fluffy. Add the milk, eggs, and vanilla and mix until smooth. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined. Fold in the blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake the muffins until they are golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool slightly before serving. Store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 255Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 52mgSodium: 297mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 4g