This Fresh Green Bean Salad features bight seasonal produce including green beans and tomatoes! The Greek inspired dressing is tart and tangy and comes together in no-time. Enjoy for lunch or as a side dish all summer long!
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed and halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the green beans until they are bright green and cooked to your liking, about 3 to 5 minutes. Once cooked, drain the beans in a colander and run them under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set them aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, and dried oregano. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, add the green beans, tomatoes, feta cheese, and the olives. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
You can feel free to sub out the feta cheese for goat cheese!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 22gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 670mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 9gSugar: 12gProtein: 11g