These delicious Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins are the perfect make-ahead breakfast idea. They're loaded with fiber and protein but totally portable which makes them great on-the-go. They freeze beautifully so make a double or triple batch.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large banana
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, and baking powder. Whisk until they're thoroughly combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana until it's smooth. Add the milk, eggs, and vanilla extract and whisk well. Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir. Fold in the blueberries.
- Use an ice cream scoop to transfer the batter to the muffin tin. Bake until the muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. The muffins will be golden on top but chewy inside.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. These muffins can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 106mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 5g