- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup butter, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup granola
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, beat together the butter and brown sugar. Beat in the yogurt, egg, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Fold in the granola and pecans.
- Use an ice cream scoop to scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until the muffins are golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 22 to 25 minutes.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes before enjoying or store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
These beautiful seasonal muffins are not only loaded with pumpkin spice, but lots of pumpkin puree to ensure they are bursting with flavor! This is a really wonderful recipe to bake during your Sunday meal prep as it only takes 10 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to bake. You can enjoy these muffins for up to 5 days or keep them in the freezer for up to 3 months!