These sweet and spiced Good Morning Muffins are loaded with good-for-you ingredients like apple, carrot, oats, and yogurt. Make a big batch on Sunday and store them in the refrigerator for the perfect breakfast on-the-go.
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup 2% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 apple, grated
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with parchment liners. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, old-fashioned rolled oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger. Set it aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix the dry ingredients into the yogurt mixture. Fold in the carrots, apple, pecans, and dried cranberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin tin. Bake the muffins until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm from the oven or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 111Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 102mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g