These crispy and flavorful Garlic Butter Potatoes are sure to make your mouth-water. Made with a delicious combination of garlic, butter, and Parmesan, they are utterly irresistible.
- 3 lbs baby potatoes, halved
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Liberally grease a baking sheet and set it aside.
- In a large pot of boiling water, boil the potatoes until they begin to soften, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, in a medium bowl, combine the Parmesan, oil, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Drain the potatoes and transfer them into a large bowl.
- Pour the Parmesan mixture on top of the potatoes and mix until everything is evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange the potatoes, cut side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until they begin to brown, about 25 to 35 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and transfer them to a large bowl. Pour the butter over the potatoes and add the parsley. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 420Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 360mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g