These incredible Potato Wedges are crispy on the outside and have a soft fluffy interior that can't be beat. They are perfectly seasoned and served with a delicious Smoky Chipotle Ketchup that is totally irresistible.
- 4 large russet potato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ cup tomato ketchup
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Set it aside.
- Rinse the potatoes under running water and thoroughly dry them off with a clean kitchen towel. Transfer them into a large bowl.
- Pour the oil over the potatoes and add the paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. Season them with salt to taste. Toss until each potato wedge is evenly coated in the oil and seasoning. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake them until they begin to soften, about 20 minutes. Flip the potatoes and continue to bake until they are tender and golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, in a small bowl, combine the ketchup with the chipotle pepper. Mix well.
- Serve the potatoes immediately with the chipotle ketchup. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 258Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 312mgCarbohydrates: 49gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 6g