This Mediterranean Tuna Salad recipe is a fresh and flavorful twist on a classic dish! It combines the richness of tuna with the vibrant flavors of the Mediterranean to create a delicious and healthy recipe that's perfect for lunch or dinner.
With no mayonnaise in sight, this dish relies on lemon juice, extra-virgin olive oil, and red wine vinegar to bring the flavors together. The addition of red onion, red bell pepper, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cannellini beans, tuna, and feta make for a colorful and nutritious dish that's packed with nutrients. Whether you're in the mood for a light and healthy lunch or a quick and easy dinner, this Mediterranean tuna salad is sure to satisfy.
What is in this Mediterranean Tuna Salad?
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Dried Oregano
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Red Bell Pepper
- Cannellini Beans
- Sustainable Tuna
- Crumbled Feta
- Red Onion
What else can I add to this salad?
This salad is incredibly versatile and you can feel free to swap in any of the following:
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Kalamata Olives
- Goat Cheese
Looking for more Tuna Recipes...
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 15-oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 5-oz cans sustainable tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, and oregano. Season with salt to taste and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, cannellini beans, tuna, feta, red onion, and parsley.
- Pour the dressing on top and mix the salad until everything is evenly coated.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 404Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 46mgSodium: 911mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 31g