Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 small zucchinis, sliced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 3 tbsp za'atar
- ½ tsp ground sumac
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Build the skewers, alternating between the chicken, zucchini, and red onion slices. Repeat the process until all of the ingredients are used up.
- Arrange the skewers on the baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, za'atar, sumach, salt, and pepper.
- Bake the skewers until the chicken is golden and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with some labneh or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 243Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 321mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 30g