Western Mini Frittatas
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 slices deli ham, diced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease or line a 6-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper. Set it aside.
In a medium bowl, toss together the red bell pepper, ham, green onion, and cheese. Divide the mixture between the muffin cups. Pour the egg mixture into each cup.
- Bake until the eggs are set and the frittatas are lightly golden, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 212mgSodium: 343mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 11g
Leave a Reply