Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup smooth natural almond butter
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup dried strawberries, finely diced
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- In a food processor, pulse the dates until they create a paste. Add the almond butter and rolled oats. Pulse until well combined. For smoother energy bites, add the almonds, pepitas, and sunflower seeds to the food processor. For chunkier energy bites, transfer the date mixture into a large bowl and add the almonds, pepitas, and sunflower seeds and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Roll into 1” bites.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for 7 days or in the freezer for a month.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 387Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 374mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 8gSugar: 32gProtein: 10g