Very Berry Oatmeal
Prep Time 3 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 13 minutes
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed berries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- In a medium pot, heat the milk over medium heat. Once hot, reduce the heat to low and stir in the oats, maple syrup, and vanlila extract. Cook, stirring often, until all of the milk has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- While the oats are cooking, in a small pot, add the mixed berries and honey over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the berries begin to break down and release their juices, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve the oatmeal immediately topped with the stewed berries and pumpkin seeds. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 9mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 8gSugar: 26gProtein: 8g
Leave a Reply