Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ¾ cups chopped pecans
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Line or grease a 6-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, pecans, coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin tin and pack it down to form a well in the centre of each granola cup. Bake the granola cups until they are lightly golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow the cups to cool completley before removing them from the tin. Fill the cups with the vanilla yogurt and top them with the mixed berries.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 420Total Fat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 18gProtein: 7g