This quick and easy Veggie Fusilli is a nutritious and satisfying make-ahead lunch. It's packed with delicious fresh veggies like broccolini and radicchio and the baby bocconcini adds protein. Top it all off with a simple homemade dressing and you'll be the envy of the lunchroom.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ lemon, juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ garlic clove, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb dried fusilli pasta
- 1 broccolini, cut into 1 inch pieces and steamed
- ½ radicchio
- 1 cup baby bocconcini cheese
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- In a large bowl, toss all of the ingredients together and pour the dressing over the salad.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.