Vegan 'Yogurt' Parfaits
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 2 tbsp chia seeds, soaked in water for 10 mins
- 2 ripe bananas
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ lemon, juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups mixed berries, for serving
- In a food processor blend drained cashews with chia seeds and almond milk. Once smooth add bananas, lemon juice, vanilla and sea salt and continue to blend until completely smooth. If needed, add more almond milk to thin yogurt out.
- Serve with fresh berries. Store in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
Leave a Reply