Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 cups fresh basil
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- ½ lemon, juice
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 medium zucchinis, julienned
- 2 summer squashes, julienned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the basil, pine nuts, garlic, miso paste, nutritional yeast, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste. While blending, slowly drizzle in the olive oil until the mixture is smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss together the zucchini noodles, summer squash, and the pesto.
- Serve immediatley topped with the tomatoes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 275Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 7gSugar: 9gProtein: 9g