Prep Time 1 hour 10 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 cups dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- flaked sea salt
- In a medium bowl, combine the peanut butter and agave. Spoon small discs of the peanut butter mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze them for at least 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- To assemble the cups, line a muffin tin with paper liners and fill with 1 tablespoon of the melted chocolate. Allow the mixture to solidify in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Place a disc of the frozen peanut butter mixture into the center of each chocolate filled liner and top with the remaining melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with sea salt to taste and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes before enjoying.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.