Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed berries
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the oats, brown sugar, and baking soda. Set it aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, applesauce, milk, and vanilla extract. Add the dry mixture and stir until well combined. Fold in the berries.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups and bake until they are golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Allow the baked oatmeal to cool slightly before enjoying. Once cooled completely, store in an airtight containiner in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or the freezer for up to 3 months.