This lovely dinner-worthy salad starts with a bed of fresh kale and is topped with roasted red peppers, olives, artichokes, salami, and of course hearty white beans. The salad is topped with a simple homemade dressing that is made with ingredients you likely have in your pantry!
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 3 cups Lacinato kale
- 1 15-oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup roasted red peppers
- ½ cup salami
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 1 shallot, sliced
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, parsley, and agave. Set it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, massage the kale with half of the vinaigrette.
3. Arrange the kale in a serving dish topped with the kidney beans, roasted red peppers, salami, and shallots. Pour the dressing over the salad or serve on the side.
4. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 426Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 1009mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 12gSugar: 3gProtein: 20g