Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- ¼ yellow onion, grated
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup barbecue sauce, divided
- ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Generously grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line it with silicone baking cups. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients except for ¼ cup of BBQ sauce. Set that aside for glazing. Mix well until it is thoroughly combined. Divide the meatloaf mixture between the 12 muffin cups.
- Cook until the meatloaves reach an internal temperature of 165°F, about 30 minutes. 5 minutes before the meatloaf muffins are fully cooked, brush them with the remaining BBQ sauce. Return them to the oven until they are cooked through and the glaze is set.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for 3 months.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 300Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 395mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 10gProtein: 22g