Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ¾ cup cashews
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 kiwi, diced
- ¼ cup pineapple
- ¼ cup mango
- Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Line or grease a 6-cup muffin tin. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, cashews, coconut oil, honey, shredded coconut, and vanilla extract.
- Scoop the mixture into the muffin tin and pack it down to form a well in the centre of each granola cup. Bake the granola cups until they are lightly golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Allow the cups to cool completley before removing them from the tin. Fill the cups with the coconut yogurt and top them with the chopped fruit.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 375Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 135mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 4gSugar: 23gProtein: 7g