Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped and frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped and frozen
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Thaw the frozen fruit for 5 to 10 minutes. In the bowl of a food processor, add the yogurt, banana, pineapple, honey, and vanilla extract. Blend until mixture is completely smooth. Add the strawberries and pulse until strawberries are mixed in but are still chunky.
- Serve immediately with granola or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.