Trail Mix Cookies
These tasty Trail Mix Cookies are full of fiber and protein and perfect for snacking on-the-move. Go ahead and double or triple the recipe because they freeze beautifully for up to six months.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 banana, mashed
- ¼ cup agave syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oats, almond flour, flaxseed, chia seeds, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, mash the banana. Stir in the agave syrup, almond milk, and coconut oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Stir in the cranberries, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds.
- Allow the dough to sit for 3 minutes. Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet to form 12 cookies. Flatten them slightly.
- Bake for 18 minutes. Allow them to cool 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- This recipe yields 12 cookies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 330Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 503mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 7gSugar: 19gProtein: 7g
Leave a Reply