Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 oz cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 oz Italian salami, diced
- ½ cup sliced Kalamata olives
- ½ cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup baby bocconcini cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients and set it aside.
- To assemble the salad, toss all of the ingredients together and pour over the dressing.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.