Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup fresh basil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the kidney beans, chickpeas, cannellini beans, bell pepper, red onion, parsley, basil, and dressing. Toss well.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 602Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1191mgCarbohydrates: 85gFiber: 23gSugar: 9gProtein: 30g