Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 limes, juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup savoy cabbage
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- ½ red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, fish sauce, honey, and ginger. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, cilantro, green onion, and the dressing. Mix well.
- Serve immediately in lettuce wraps or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 815mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 3gSugar: 14gProtein: 18g