Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 lime, juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 3 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- ½ cup cashews
- fresh cilantro, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients. Set it aside.
- Assemble the salad ingredients in a serving dish and top with the dressing.
- Serve immediately topped with the cilantro or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.