Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 12 oz sirloin steak, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 cup fresh Thai basil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, for serving
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce, honey, and cornstarch. Set it aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef to the skillet and cook, stirring, until it is almost cooked through, about 2 minutes. Add the onion, red bell pepper, and green bell pepper to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook until it becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the sauce to the skillet and cook until it begins to thicken, about 1 minute. Stir in the basil leaves and cook until they have wilted, about 1 minute.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.