Prep Time 12 hours 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 12 hours 30 minutes
- ½ cup tamari
- ½ cup rice vinegar
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tamari, vinegar, green onions, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger.
- Place the chicken into a container and pour over the teriyaki sauce. Cover the container and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes, or overnight if possible.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange the chicken on the baking sheet and discard the remaining marinade.
- Bake the chicken until it is golden and reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in the regrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days.