Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp fresh ginger
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- 4 oz extra-firm tofu, cut into strips
- ½ cup red cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped peanuts
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, honey, ginger and red pepper flakes. Whisk well. Add a splash of water to thin it out if necessary. Use ¾ of the dressing to marinate the tofu for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the tofu strips on the baking sheet and bake until they are crisp, about 20 minutes, flipping once during cooking. Allow the tofu to cool completely.
- Toss the bell pepper, carrots and cabbage in the remaining dressing. Place the cooled tofu on the tortilla and top with the dressed vegetables. Roll it up.
- Serve immediately.