Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ lime, juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- ½ tsp fresh ginger
- ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ red cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- ½ cup shelled edamame, cooked
- In a small bowl, whisk the soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, lime juice, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes to taste.
- In a large bowl, add the cooked quinoa, red pepper, red cabbage, carrots, and edamame. Pour on the dressing and toss until evenly coated.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 482mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 7gSugar: 6gProtein: 11g