Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 lb cooked peeled shrimp, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 navel orange, zest and juice
- 1 lime, juice
- 8 tostada shells
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the shrimp, avocado, cucumber, red onion, jalapeño pepper, and cilantro. Stir in the orange zest, orange juice, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Immediately serve the shrimp mixture over the tostadas.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 391Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 239mgSodium: 1351mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 6gSugar: 11gProtein: 29g