Sweet & Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 3 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the sweet potato wedges on the baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle the potatoes with the olive oil, and season them well with the brown sugar, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Bake the sweet potatoes until they are tender and golden, about 30 to 35 minutes, flipping once, halfway through.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Serve the sweet potatoes immediately with the yogurt dip or store them separately in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Reheat the sweet potatoes in the oven before serving.
Leave a Reply