Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 3 tbsp butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- ⅛ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Pour the nuts onto a baking sheet.
- Bake until the nuts are toasted, about 10 to 12 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the brown sugar and stir it until it is dissolved. Add the rosemary, cayenne pepper, and salt and cook for another 30 seconds. Turn off the heat. Pour the nuts into the brown sugar mixture and toss them until they are well coated. Pour the nuts in a single layer onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and allow them to cool.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 111mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 7g