Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 5 minutes
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 4 large flour
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup prepared salsa
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Carefully pierce the sweet potato all over. Rub the vegetable oil over the sweet potato and place it on the baking sheet. Bake the sweet potato, until it is fork tender, about 1 hour. Allow the sweet potato to cool before handling.
- Scoop out the flesh of the sweet potato and mash it with a fork. Stir in the chili powder and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Set it aside.
- In a small skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Pour in the eggs, and cook, stirring occasionally, until they have scrambled and set, about 2 minutes. Remove the eggs form the heat.
- Assemble the wraps by spreading some of the sweet potato mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top it with the remaining ingredients and roll it up.
- Serve the wraps immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.