If you're looking for a quick and easy meal that's bursting with flavor, then look no further than 15 Minute Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Gnocchi. This dish is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want to make something tasty but don't have a lot of time to spare.
This combination of tangy sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, and delicious gnocchi make this a flavorful and satisfying meal that you'll want to make again and again.
What's in this Sun-Dried Tomato & Basil Gnocchi?
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- White wine
- Chicken broth
- Heavy cream
- Fresh gnocchi
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ⅓ cup white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 lb fresh gnocchi
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- Add the shallot and garlic and cook, stirring, until they begin to soften, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and white wine. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the wine reduces by half, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the broth and cream. Bring the mixture to a simmer and add the gnocchi. Cook, stirring often, until the gnocchi is cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Parmesan cheese and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 443Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 394mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 12g