This beautiful seasonal pasta salad recipe is a wonderful option for dinner on the porch or patio during the summer months! It is bursting with fresh flavors thanks to lots of zucchini, sweet corn, green beans, and summer squash! It is topped with a light homemade Dijon dressing and is ready in under 30 minutes! It stores beautifully in the fridge for up to three days making it perfect for meal prep! Enjoy!
- 1 lb dried rotini pasta
- ½ lb green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1 summer squash, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse the pasta in a colander and run it under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a steamer basket, gently steam the green beans until they are tender crisp, about 4 minutes. Run them under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta with the green beans, summer squash, zucchini, bell pepper, corn, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and parsley.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 92mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 4gSugar: 5gProtein: 5g