Strawberry Shortcake Breakfast Bowls
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 cups strawberries
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, almonds, coconut, and salt. Stir in the maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet. Bake the granola until the oats are golden, about 20 to 25 minutes, tossing once halfway through.
- Once completely cooled, serve the granola with the Greek yogurt and strawberries. Store any remaining granola in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Leave a Reply