Strawberry Coconut Granola Bar
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ cup chopped almonds
- 1 cup dates, pitted and pureed in a food processor
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup dried strawberries, finely diced
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Grease a square 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray and then line it with parchment paper, leaving a slight over hang on each side.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Arrange the oats and nuts on a baking sheet. Gently toast them in the oven until they become fragrant, between 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer the toasted oat mixture to a large mixing bowl and add the remaining ingredients. Stir until everything is really thoroughly combined. Use your hands if necessary.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and press it into a single layer with your hands or the back of a spoon. Freeze for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the granola from the dish and cut into squares or rectangles. For best results, wrap each granola bar individually in parchment paper.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Leave a Reply