Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 8 oz rice noodles
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup green cabbage
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 8 oz extra-firm tofu, crumbled
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, for serving
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package directions. Drain them in a colander and set them aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, agave, garlic, and ginger. Set it aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Stir in the onions and mushrooms and cook until they soften, about 5 minutes. Stir in the cabbage and carrots and cook until they begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Add the tofu, noodles, and sauce. Mix everything together well.
- Serve immediately topped with the green onions and sesame seeds or store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 967mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 5gSugar: 7gProtein: 11g