This delicious Spinach and Artichoke Dip is the perfect appetizer. Not only is it easy to make but it is sure to impress your guests. It is cheesy, garlicky, and oh so delicious! Serve it up with chopped veggies, baguette, chips, or pita! Enjoy
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 oz frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella, 2 tbsp set aside for topping
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp set aside for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the garlic, spinach, artichoke hearts, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Mix well.
- Transfer the mixture to an oven-safe baking dish. Top with the remaining cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- Broil until the top is golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, topped with the parsley.
- This recipe can also be served cold. Simply skip baking and serve with baguette, or chopped veggies.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.