These easy and delicious Crispy Ravioli Bites are a great recipe for busy weeknights. They come together using simply supermarket shortcuts and are guaranteed to be a family favorite!
- 1 package fresh cheese and spinach ravioli
- ¼ cup Italian dressing
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup marinara sauce, warm
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the ravioli according to package
directions. Drain the pasta and transfer it into a large bowl. Toss the
pasta with the Italian dressing. Set the ravioli aside and allow it to
cool slightly before handling.
- While the pasta is cooling, in a medium bowl, whisk together the breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Once cool enough to handle, arrange the pasta on the baking sheet. Top
each ravioli with some of the breadcrumb mixture. Bake the pasta until
the breadcrumbs are golden, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve immediately with the marinara sauce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 207Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 695mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 8g