This rich, creamy Spinach and Artichoke Gnocchi boasts all of the incredible flavor of the classic dip with all of the heartiness of a pasta dish. The best part? It takes just 15 minutes to prepare.
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 lb gnocchi
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the onion, and cook, stirring often, until it begins to soften, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until it becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the chicken broth and cream cheese, and stirring constantly, heat the mixture up until the cream cheese is smooth, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add the gnocchi, red pepper flakes, and dried oregano. Continue to cook, stirring, until the gnocchi is tender, about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the baby spinach and artichoke hearts. Cook, stirring, until the spinach is wilted and the artichoke hearts are heated through, about 1 minute. Stir in the Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 334Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 785mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 9g