Spinach & Artichoke Baked Ravioli
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 minutes
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 lbs cheese ravioli
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the alfredo sauce and broth. Spread a thin layer of the Alfredo sauce on the bottom of a baking dish. In a single layer, arrange some of the ravioli over the alfredo sauce. Top it with a thin layer of the spinach, and artichoke hearts. Drizzle over another layer of the Alfredo sauce. Repeat the layers until the baking dish is full and all of the ingredients have been used up.
- Bake, covered in foil, until the pasta is tender and the cheese has melted, about 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue to cook until the cheese begins to brown slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with the parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 724Total Fat: 50gSaturated Fat: 29gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 148mgSodium: 1694mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 29g
Leave a Reply