Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 spicy pork sausage, casing removed
- ½ cup green kale
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ⅛ tsp red pepper flakes
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the sausage and cook it until it begins to brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the kale and cook until it has wilted, 2 to 3 minutes.
- While the sausage and kale are cooking, in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the egg mixture into the pan while stirring. When the eggs begin to solidify, season the scramble with the rosemary, salt and pepper. Continue to cook the eggs until they have completely solidified and are cooked to your liking, about a minute.
- Serve immediately topped with some red pepper flakes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 192mgSodium: 199mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 8g