Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 instant ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into ¾ inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 cups snow peas
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, for serving
- 1 lime, cut into wedges for serving
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until they are soft and tender, about 2 to 3 minutes. Drain the noodles in a colander and set them aside.
- In the meantime, in a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, peanut butter, chili garlic sauce, and honey. Set it aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and season it with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring often, until it becomes golden, about 6 to 8 minutes. Add the onion and bell pepper. Cook, stirring, until they begin to soften, an additional 3 minutes. Add the cooked noodles, snap peas, and sauce to the skillet. Toss until everything is well coated. Cook until the snap peas are bright green and tender, about 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges or store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 404Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 34mgSodium: 1288mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 5gSugar: 8gProtein: 22g