Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 large flour
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp tzatziki sauce, to serve
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the green onions and garlic. Cook, stirring, until they become fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until it is wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in the dill and remove the mixture form the heat. Set it aside.
- Top one tortilla with half of the mozzarella cheese. Spread the spinach mixture over the tortilla and top it with the feta cheese and the remaining mozzarella. Place the remaining tortilla on top. Cook the quesadilla over medium heat until the tortilla is golden and the cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes. Flip the quesadilla and continue to cook until the remaining side is golden, another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with the tzatziki.