Southwestern Sweet Potato Salad
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 2 limes, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the sweet potatoes until they are tender. Drain them in a colander and allow them to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients together. Toss with the dressing.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Leave a Reply