- 1 cup butter, at room temperature
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar, for rolling
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer or stand mixer, beat together the butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until they are light and fluffy. Add the flour, pecans, and salt. Mix until evenly combined. Scoop and roll the dough into balls and place them on the baking sheet. Transfer the cookies to the refrigerator until the dough is chilled, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Bake the cookies until they are lightly golden, about 12 to 14 minutes. Allow them to cool enough to handle and roll them in the powdered sugar. Transfer them to a baking rack to finish cooling. Once the cookies have cooled completely, roll the cookies one last time in the powdered sugar.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 1gSugar: 7gProtein: 2g
Leave a Reply