Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- ½ tsp chipotle powder
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup chopped roasted almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set it aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, chipotle powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg white, olive oil, and maple syrup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until they are well coated.
- Spread the mixture in a single layer onto a the baking sheet.
- Bake until the granola is golden, about 20 to 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to help it cook evenly. Once the granola has cooled, mix in the sunflower seeds and almonds.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.